Monday 19 October 2015

VA - The Best of 60's & 70's Rock: Protest Rock

Protesting at the Selection, Mildly

A quick post more to reflect what I am listening to at this actual moment rather than a review: these songs are well known, and it is a good enough selection, but I would have thought there is a much more dynamic one to be gleaned for this period, which I might well have a go at compiling, but not at the moment!

Tracklist:

1. He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother - The Hollies
2. Eve Of Destruction - Barry McGuire
3. Turn, Turn, Turn (To Everything There Is A Season) - The Byrds
4. I Shall Be Released - The Band
5. People Got To Be Free - The Rascals
6. Get Together - The Youngbloods
7. One Tin Soldier (The Legend Of Billy Jack) - Coven
8. War - Edwin Starr
9. Hurdy Gurdy Man - Donovan

No comments:

Post a Comment