Wednesday 14 December 2016

Themed Album Covers

Nerdsville

Something very strange and wonderful happened around November with respect to my posting of themed album covers - the viewing stats for these rocketed: up into the 11 and 12 hundreds, and all subsequent postings get into the hundreds quickly, and then steadily rise.

I don't quite understand how this is happening. Assuming it isn't completely random, I am in awe of the seeming fact there is a significant number of other nerds out there - people who share my quite ridiculous interest in album covers that have a certain generic tendency [that's like calling a store manager a logistics engineer].

That's all I need to observe. The wonderful Chevy BelAir cover that graces this post is a hint to the next thematic posting of such.

No comments:

Post a Comment